Pages

mercredi 11 mai 2011

Bipolarity (new song in english, should i begin an emo band? héhé)

standing between life and death
looking for some courage
want to jump from this point
want to stop everything
and i look behind
and i see the smiles
trying to get strong love
where i can only find sex or fragile friendship
Take me in your arms please, strong
standing between life and death
everyday i struggle against myself
Some say i'm ill, and others are looking deep in me
to find the reasons
no system working for us
Life is sometimes hard
but never stop thinking i want to take everything
cry and scream, smile and laugh
run when i can
standing between life and death
sometimes i wake up
and everything stop,  don't want anymore
even one of you is there sometimes
to put me out of my coffin
Nobody knows when again
the wind will push me on one or other side of the line
and i try to forget, to make me full of energy
all drugs, love, music, wind roses, action
are not even helping
and every second i stop walking
i feel it coming
standing between life and death
am i crazy?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire